Fats are stored in our body that helps in our metabolism. Sometimes, fat accumulates due to junk food or unhealthy eating habits. It is very crucial for individuals to get rid of fats as they can lead to cholesterol issues and health problems in the long run. Yoga helps you in curbing fats and makes your body align to your weight and age. Certain exercises have shown tremendous results that could further decrease one’s weight and substantially benefit growth that can boost self-esteem and public appraisal.
Yoga helps in reducing weight to a large extent. Yoga training courses in Mumbai and elsewhere help you bring a balance to your lifestyle and teach you simple and unique exercises that you can regularly practice to reduce weight. Follow these yoga exercises to bring a chance to your lifestyle:
- Tadasana (Mountain Pose) – It is a warm-up pose that helps you prepare for the other tedious asanas. Keep your spine erect as you stand with both feet close to one another. Bring your palms close as you stretch in front and hold that pose for 20 to 30 seconds. Try to increase the count gradually as you practice every day.
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Pose) – Known as a culmination of 12 yoga postures, Surya Namaskar helps in including all your muscles and stretch to lose weight gradually. The deep breathing involved in this asana helps you to calm down and also helps in detoxification. It helps women going through menstruation, easing the pains on days of heavy flow. It is not, however, suitable for patients with cardiovascular diseases.
- Padahastasana (Standing Forward Bend) – It is a very good asana for bending the abdomen completely and therefore, attributing to decreasing belly fat. You can perform this yoga posture if you’ve gone through a Yoga Teacher Training Course, and can also conduct sessions helping people do the same. Keep both your feet close to each other, and bend down bring your hands to your toes. Touch your toes completely and hold the posture for 20 seconds or so. Repeat the same every day and notice the change eventually.
- Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend) – It is a comfortable way of carrying out Padahastasana. You can sit on the floor, stretch your legs and make your hands touch your toes. It also involves reducing belly fat as the entire energy goes to your abdomen. The yoga posture is highly beneficial for releasing stress and helps women balance their menstrual cycles.
- Naukasana (Boat Posture) – It is a comparatively difficult posture to maintain, forcing the entire weight of your body to rely on your hips. Sit on the floor and raise both your legs, maintaining a small gap. Now, stretch your arms and bring them forward as you maintain the same position. Hold it for 20 to 30 seconds, and increase the time span as you practice every day. It is highly crucial for individuals going through blood-level fluctuations, menstruating women and relieves individuals off stress, headaches and diarrhoea.Get in touch with a yoga institute Mumbai and opt for a Yoga TTC in Mumbai today to know more!